Do you have a story to tell but find it hard to get it down on paper?
If it’s a struggle, why not contact Dyslexia House for help? They can help get your words into print. So get in touch right now for writing help!
Or do you prefer to express yourself with images rather than words? Then don’t hesitate…get sketching, drawing and painting right now!
This is the first time that Dyslexia House Association has combined forces with Medway Libraries, Medway Mermaids and Nucleus Arts to encourage writing and artwork.
See website for full details and rules: www.medwaydys.org
You don’t even have to be dyslexic to join in. You just need to live at an ME postcode.
Prizes for the best entries on the theme “Positive about Dyslexia” are four Kindle Fire devices for each of the following categories:
Adults over 16: 1 for writing & 1 for artwork
Children & teenagers under 16: as above
Deadline for submissions : 28 February 2018
Shortlisted entries will receive a certificate of commendation
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per category per person please.
- All entries must be sent by e-mail to:
Age (if under 16)
If it is a large artwork, please send us attach a photograph to the e-mail. We may need to come and see the artwork if it is shortlisted.
- There will be 4 prizes of a Kindle Fire. 2 for adults (1 artwork & 1 writing) and 2 for children (1 artwork & 1 writing)
- Competition is open to ME postcode residents only
- The competition will run from 05/10/2017 until 28/02/2018.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The winners will be announced on 31 March 2018.
- The Winners will be contacted via email. Their names will be displayed on our website.
- Dyslexia House Association is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- There may be a presentation ceremony for the prize winners – date to be advised.